PDA

View Full Version : CSP shifter

oasis
August 11th 2009, 13:04
CSP shifter from my '71 1302. I was going to keep it for my next GL project but that now looks to be two years away. It can do somebody else some good now.

CSP shifter
curved shaft
40% reduced throw
ball handle
butterfly lock-out
for LHD cars
nothing wrong with it
looks new

$135 incl. shipping in the continuous 48 states
price tweaked if nec. if shipped elsewhere

Lazarus
August 11th 2009, 22:26
ill take it! sold! ive been looking at those for a long time.

oasis
August 12th 2009, 10:25
I'm honored it will go into your car. :)

PM's-a-coming.

zen
August 13th 2009, 17:11
Don't sell it to that guy!!!!! He drives an orange car. You can't really take him seriously, can you? ;)

Well, if the slacker doesn't follow through, let me know. I am interested.

Hi Laz!!!!

Lazarus
August 13th 2009, 19:30
Don't sell it to that guy!!!!! He drives an orange car. You can't really take him seriously, can you? ;)

Well, if the slacker doesn't follow through, let me know. I am interested.

Hi Laz!!!!

go to work you hippie:lmao:

zen
August 14th 2009, 08:49
LOL. And it looks like I will get to keep doing my job rather than yours. :D Also looks like you know you get a raise for the next few years. I can't say the same.

Odd enough, I didn't get a SE assignment. So they were willing to send me to BFE, but not in my own backyard. Was hoping to install my own U-verse...someone has to before I go cable.

Sorry to highjack your thread Oasis, but you have a sale one way or the other.

oasis
August 14th 2009, 10:00

Obviously, my asking price was too low. ;)

Lazarus
August 14th 2009, 12:45
LOL. And it looks like I will get to keep doing my job rather than yours. :D Also looks like you know you get a raise for the next few years. I can't say the same.

Odd enough, I didn't get a SE assignment. So they were willing to send me to BFE, but not in my own backyard. Was hoping to install my own U-verse...someone has to before I go cable.

the co. doesnt want your friends to see you working. i didnt think any of it made sense to me this time. i will be glad when its over.