PDA

View Full Version : 944 parts for sale.

Pickpocket
December 30th 2009, 12:12
I know this guy who builds and races 944 race cars. He has cars that he strips down all the time to make them lighter, faster, etc. Long story short, he has a limited amount of space and he has to get rid of a bunch of his 944 parts he has no plans to use. One of his most recent items he acquired is the entire rear suspension from an 84 944. It's complete working setup from the torsion bars all the way back including the stock brake lines. The car was in a front end accident and pretty much totalled at the track a couple weeks ago. For alot of us this is truly a "bolt on" Porsche rear suspension upgrade. He's more of a hobbyist, like we are, than he is a business man so he's not looking to get rich from these parts and he's letting this go pretty cheap at $300 for the entire setup. If you want other parts he's probably got them or know where to get them. He also has friends with 911 race cars so I imagine they would have some stuff they could sell pretty reasonably too.

Some of his other parts include:

-early rear control arms

-late rear control arms

-brake rotors and calipers

-complete strut sets

-torsion bars (brand new in the box) $60

-steering components

-seats

This is not a complete list of all of his parts just some of the things I saw at a glance. I'll be going to his shop today to take some pics and try to get a bigger list of parts and stuff he wants to get out of his way. If you're interested in these parts or have any requests for other parts he might have or may be able to get his hands on, including a few 911 parts, let me know.

hotsauce
January 7th 2010, 20:08
Any idea what he wants for front and rear hubs calipers and rotors? For a 82-85.

Pickpocket
January 8th 2010, 23:02
Fronts and rears. I'll ask him. Are you interested in the rear control arms as well?

hotsauce
January 8th 2010, 23:17
No i dont think i need the arms. The brakes bolt up to standar type 1 arms correct?

Pickpocket
January 9th 2010, 03:48
I believe it depends on whether or not you have IRS or not. Don't quote me on that though.