PDA

View Full Version : Type 4 2.8L / 48 Dells/ Fully balanced

vdubfund
January 17th 2010, 23:31
http://i974.photobucket.com/albums/ae222/vdubfund/Dads%20type%204/DSC07851-1.jpg~originalHey to all on here.
Was just home in Australia over Xmas holidays and my father is wanting to sell his 2.8L T4 engine.(QLD) I couldn`t tell you crank/ cam etc . All I know is he bought it , had it rebuilt , balanced by a profession engine builder in Brisbane,QLD , Australia. The comp was taken from 11.0:1 down to about 8.5:1
He also has a 68 bug he is wanting to sell too. Painted guards Red , sits on 16 x7,9 fuchs, IRS , single side plate trans. Two inch wide fenders in the rear (steel)Done buy and old guy in Brisbane( Rocky) Interior has all VDO gauges
and leather BMW seats
I have photo I took while I was home.
Email me for pics or
Please call Doug at Toorbul Marine (61) 07 5498-8422

toddygates
January 23rd 2010, 03:42
Hey to all on here.
Was just home in Australia over Xmas holidays and my father is wanting to sell his 2.8L T4 engine.(QLD) I couldn`t tell you crank/ cam etc . All I know is he bought it , had it rebuilt , balanced by a profession engine builder in Brisbane,QLD , Australia. The comp was taken from 11.0:1 down to about 8.5:1
He also has a 68 bug he is wanting to sell too. Painted guards Red , sits on 16 x7,9 fuchs, IRS , single side plate trans. Two inch wide fenders in the rear (steel)Done buy and old guy in Brisbane( Rocky) Interior has all VDO gauges
and leather BMW seats
I have photo I took while I was home.
Email me for pics or
Please call Doug at Toorbul Marine (61) 07 5498-8422

do you know the price he's looking for?