PDA

View Full Version : pics

was_sabi
July 23rd 2002, 21:03
is there gonna be a picture gallery on this site? :confused:

Alex
July 23rd 2002, 21:43
Yes but it is still in the works. At the moment Sandeep is trying to make the members rides page work where forum members can enter their infos and pics of their car.

The galleries will match the technical forum sections......so you will have an engine and brake gallery and so on.

Alex

Sandeep
July 23rd 2002, 22:54
This site WILL ROCK. The site is DATABASE driven which means its interactive. I'm putting the finishing touches on the 'Members Rides' section of the main site. This means that you will be able to enter information on your self and your car(s). You will be able to search the 'Rides' section with key words like 'Brembo', 'Cup 2' ect and the site will list all of the cars that match the key words.

This section will be online by the weekend. Stay tuned !

Sandeep

bren
July 24th 2002, 06:33
sounds good.. especially like the members rides idea..
talking of memnbers, as i said in another post, we need more members for this to work.. can i suggest an unsubtle plugging campaign on all the forums you currently visit? if people dont hear about it, they wont visit!

Alex
July 24th 2002, 06:41
We will do the advertising but as of now the forum is not 100% functional and the site not finished. We do not even know yet if our host is going to fix the little problems we have.

Let us wait and see what happens until the weekend.

Alex

pete
July 25th 2002, 00:11
hey guys,

dgluyas
July 25th 2002, 06:42
When this site is up and running it will be one of the best v.w sites available. Bring it on !!
I loved the old site and cant wait for this one to be fully operational. Congratulations to all involved in this monster effort!

From David Alias "goliath"
Volks Enthusiasts Club
Australia
www.volksenthusiasts.org.au

Carbon Joe
August 13th 2002, 22:21
Sandeep,
I have a bunch of pics (like this one) if you would like them for the site.

Alex
August 13th 2002, 23:00
Either email Sandeep or me the pics that you want to have posted in the galleries. That is for everyone that has pics to contribute. Make sure that they are at least 640x480 so that they are decent quality pics.

To the guests......thanks for the nice comments. I hope you registered to be part of it. We need members around the world.

For article submissions.....all the templates are available now. Click on the link of the Submissions box on the main page if you want to write one. If you already have one send it to me or Sandeep.

Alex

Chris Percival
August 14th 2002, 04:00
I recommend an email to Volksworld, when the site is fully functional. They have a large website section in the mag, which would be ideal for getting more publicity...

Alex
August 14th 2002, 06:21
Chris,

sounds like a great idea. I think we should wait a bit until we have more content on the main site.

Alex

Sandeep
August 28th 2002, 22:39
We should look at this closer after the weekend !

Sandeep

vujade
August 29th 2002, 08:57
i was going to suggest the same also. That is submitting the site to HotVW's & VWTrends in the US. Maybe you could get them to mention a blurb in the front of the mags.