PDA

View Full Version : sprechen sie deutsch?

trevorbrady
January 21st 2003, 10:46
Does anyone here know enough German to act as mediator for me to order some parts from a German tuning company that speaks no English?

They don't have an email address, so it'll have to be done over the phone. If any phone bills are incurred, I'll cover them.

Basically I need to ask them a couple of questions relating to specification and shipping, and then find out their postal address so i can send them a cheque and give them my postal address...

email me on trevor_brady@hotmail.com

thanks!!:D

Alex
January 21st 2003, 11:34
Email me the details.

Will try to help you.

Alex

i heart vw
January 21st 2003, 17:56
if you go to google.com and there is a translate tool (here (http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en)) and you write what you want to say and it well translate it for you...tim

p.s. when are you going to update your site?

trevorbrady
January 22nd 2003, 04:49
thanks tim, the only thing is, these people have to be spoken to on the phone, and my German pronunciation wouldn't be the best. Plus I wouldn't be able to understand what they were saying to me!
Alex has kindly offered his help.

I'm gonna update my site as soon as I have the rear brakes on. I'm making rear caliper adapters at the moment to adapt Volvo 440 rears to my axles.

I'll post a notice here when it's done. Thanks for your interest!!

trev

i heart vw
January 22nd 2003, 05:23
cool cool...just thought it would be cheeper...your site is what really got me into the whole GL scene, cant wait to see what is next...tim