PDA

View Full Version : Favorite German Look VW???

vujade
July 23rd 2002, 23:13
I have a tough time choosing one, but then again I am a certified VolksNut!

I love Ghias, so naturally these would be on the list. And fitted with 17" rims & Porsche headlights they look awesome.

Im also a type 3 lover & think that the Notch makes an excellent GL car! With its classic german styling its a great choice to give the Look!

Last but not least, I love the look of all the Bugs remmele is putting out with the mono paint schemes, huge rims & type 4 motors.

So in conclusion, I want them all! LOL Just dreaming again, maybe Ill make up my mind and decide or maybe fate will decide for me based on what I find when & if I sell my 67. :)

dgluyas
August 19th 2002, 09:00
The best "German Look " cars I have seen are the truely race inspired kind. It doesnt matter if its a beetle or a 1302/3 ,fastbackT3 or a notch,its what is done to it! The philosophy of clean well engineered cars that are better than just restored is a good way to go. A synthesis of modern cars and their best attributes coupled to your favourite V.W is a real winner. I am tired of the Cal-Look and think the German -Look is what Volkswagen would have done if they had a special vehicles race division. Gutted interiors,big brakes, big motors and tough wheels. Yeah baby!!