PDA

View Full Version : In case you're bored.....

lightning bug
January 29th 2003, 19:10
Here's the new soap opera brought to you by the forced induction forums @ the STF

http://shoptalkforums.com/bbs/NonCGI/Forum3/HTML/001865.html

Here's the follow up:

http://shoptalkforums.com/bbs/NonCGI/Forum3/HTML/001898.html

Sucks when guys are there to start trouble rather than offer a lending hand.:toilet:

bren
January 30th 2003, 08:50
the guys a dick, pure and simple.. ive had run-ins with him in the past.. i commented on the STF about two berg parts that i believe to be flawed due to vibration. one being the dipstick that flicks the oil light on at too low a temp as the bent bit of wire that pokes out the top wobbles about in use, and the other being the linkage as its not mounted to a stable platform IMO (the fanshroud) these were just my opinions and i made that clear.. but MAN!! did he ever jump on me or what?! almost like he designed and sold the things.. a two page fight kicked off.. very similar to the ones youve linked to. i really dont think hes qualified to discuss many of the things he does. that can be said for many of us, but in my case, i had used a berg distcik and found it to be poor and its a fact that the fanshroud is not a stable base.. its held in with two M6 bolts after all! "danimal" would have you believe that a shroud is as stable as bedrock!

anywho.. im waffling.. my point is that he is just another internet troll.. he lights the blue touchpaper and stands well back! theres a few like him on the UK based forums i visit, and one of those i know personally.. strange, as when you meet him face to face, he doesnt have a cross word to say!

bizarre how some people have so much bravado when sat behind their monitors.. cowards maybe? i personally wouldnt type anything onto a forum that i wouldnt say to someones face.. others dont share my mentality i guess?

vujade
January 30th 2003, 09:36
arent we so fortunate that this kind of behavour is tolerated on GL.com? :)

lightning bug
January 30th 2003, 18:20
Some people are so narrow minded I guess. Not open to any other comments but their own. I AM glad its not like that here. That's why I visit this forum the most.