PDA

View Full Version : Mirrors

scott s
January 31st 2003, 19:05
What are some suggestions/pics of a cool outside rearview mirror for a GL? I'm sick of the old "baby turbo's" and such.
What mirrors are on the "Porsche Killer" race car on the home page?

verbeekb
February 1st 2003, 00:08
How about Porsche Cup mirrors?

I have three sets of 968 Cup mirrors. Genuine Porsche, new in box. They come without glas so that these sets can be used all over the world. They come primered, ready to paint. The differences between the various Cup mirrors is in the little pedestals that mount on the doors (there are pedestals to fit 911s, 928s and 924s/944s/968s). These pedestals will need reshaping/modification to fit VW doors. All sets (911 or 924/944/968 or 928) come in two versions, electric, or non-electric as used on RS and CS models. I don't remember whether the sets I have are electric or non-electric. The following info is approximate as I have to rely on memory, but I can verify/check it next week.

PPN 968 731 901 00

list price approx. $350

I can discount approx. 1/3 off of that, if I can make it one transaction for three sets I can take 50% off.

Hope it helps,

Brian

zen
February 1st 2003, 00:11
do some searches on here and STF. it has been quite a topic in the past. some use vitaloni's, f1's, prosche, blacked-out stock...

57mutant
February 1st 2003, 01:37
As mentioned above, check out STF. Go to the Euro look forum, there is a thread there now on this very subject. <mirrors> I think the ones with the integrated turn signal indicators are cool. Especially if you've shaved the original indicators off, and don't want to use the new front quarter panel side indicators (VW/Audi).

Vyper
February 22nd 2003, 11:28
Originally posted by 57mutant
As mentioned above, check out STF. Go to the Euro look forum, there is a thread there now on this very subject. <mirrors> I think the ones with the integrated turn signal indicators are cool. Especially if you've shaved the original indicators off, and don't want to use the new front quarter panel side indicators (VW/Audi).

Did these myself!! I like them!! :D

side markers from a very german marque!! (leds dropped in behind the lenses!)

Vyper