PDA

View Full Version : New memeber

xaircooledx
February 4th 2003, 15:24
I've wandered over from the SBO forums since started my 1303GL. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions and hope to get lots of help in the near future.
Specks are currently stock engine (type IV in the garage), porche wheels, body work and paint next on the list.. silver with black trim.

xaircooledx
February 4th 2003, 15:26
picture of the back...

Alex
February 4th 2003, 15:33
Welcome to Germanlook.com.
Everybody here is extremely helpful so getting help should not be a problem.
You can also use the search function. Some of the questions you have might have been answered already.

Alex

Superman
February 4th 2003, 21:04
Welcome to the SBO! er ah Germanlook forums :D :p :) ;)

Is that your Bus in the background of pic # 1?

xaircooledx
February 6th 2003, 03:08
Yeah, that's my bus.. a 1972 adventurewagen aka: the weekend warrior. picked it up from a guy for 400 bucks so i could move all my stuff to california when i moved from idaho.

Superman
February 6th 2003, 03:50
I would move to Cali in a heartbeat; only 2 things stopping me, my family & southern women :D

Eurolook71
February 7th 2003, 01:40
Hey, Aircooled, where from Idaho did you come from???

I just moved from Sandpoint, Idaho (near Cour De' Lane ) (sp??), back in Aug. Now I live in Alhambra, your actually not that far a way from me. My bug did'nt come back with me though, cuz of a dropped valve, and at the time, I HAD to get out of there!! I might just buy another bug, or someday go and get my super. NE ways, welcome to GL.com!!!

xaircooledx
February 7th 2003, 03:55
I came from Boise. lived there for about three years. california is where I grew up though, and now i'm back.