PDA

View Full Version : Genuine Cup-2 7x17ET55 and 8x17ET70

verbeekb
February 9th 2003, 09:34
A set of four Cup-2 wheels. The fronts are used, restored by the company we always use for wheels, checked for straightness and powdercoated the correct Porsche aluminum color. The right front has a deep scratch in the coating on the outer rim due to an accident with a cyclist, his pedal must have hit it or something. The rears were new in box before they went onto my '74 single cab. Tire valves are genuine Porsche, as well as the 993 center caps, new when they were mounted on my Bus and that was less than 1.000 Km ago (2002), then the car was stored with 3.5 Bar in the tires to keep them round, the car was moved every week for the same reason. The tires are Bridgestone S-01s 205/40ZR17N1 fronts and 225/45ZR17N0 rears, these are Porsche coded tires. They still have the "hairs" on them. They were bought, mounted, and installed at/by Pon Porsche in The Netherlands. I can ship worldwide but, obviously, this would be best for pick up in The Netherlands. They will -fit- on a severly lowered Baywindow on adaptors without any modifications with no rubbing ever.

Brian

verbeekb
April 18th 2003, 04:24
Bump! Still available.

Brian