PDA

View Full Version : Kars N Trucks

Sandeep
March 5th 2003, 13:16
So when is a good date to meet at KNT ?

In the chat we suggested Mar22nd, in the a.m.

Lets get this sorted out so we can move ahead with club-like things !

Sandeep

petevw
March 7th 2003, 06:41
sure, i'll be at KNT

i guess i missed quite a bit on tues.

anyone care to give a rundown of what was said?

later,
pete

Rob
March 7th 2003, 08:19
This month is not good for me, so I'll join you guys next time.

Rob.

57mutant
March 7th 2003, 09:25
I'll try to get there. Saturday's I'm usually busy with kids gymnastics and hockey. Maybe momma will do the running around and I'll go shopping :)

Sandeep
March 7th 2003, 09:50
Ok,

Looks like we'll have a few people there .. Alex, what time is good as you have to work in the pm ?

Sandeep

Alex
March 7th 2003, 13:23
How about 10:30AM?

Alex

Sandeep
March 9th 2003, 11:37
Meet there for 10:30am ?

Sandeep

Alex
March 9th 2003, 12:35
Sure...sounds good to me.

Alex

shuzz@knt
March 12th 2003, 23:46
Hey people, March 22 would be great.

11:30 would be more acceptable to us though. ;-)

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Later.

petevw
March 13th 2003, 00:22
hey there shuzzy.....

will anything be on display?

steve's bus?
simon's car?
the ed beetle?
3 rotor?

you know what i mean..... some of the toys

i have terrible news :( , i will probably be on my way to somewhere sunny&HOT this sat... :cool:

going to book a last minute flight tommorrow somewhere away from this frigid cold.

later,
pete

Alex
March 13th 2003, 10:02
Pete,

10 degress on the weekend and you are going away ?:hehehe: :hehehe:

11:30AM at KnT is fine for me.

Sandeep
March 13th 2003, 10:53
11:30 am @ KNT sounds cool. If my BAS header was here, I could drive my beetle there !

See you there.

Sandeep

petevw
March 14th 2003, 01:11
Alex,

i was rather disappointed that i was leaving after i saw it was going to be 10 degrees! could have finished up my car, got it running, breaking in the new cam i put in over this winter.

but, sun, 30+ degrees, white sand, tequila, blue ocean, sounds alot better.

remember, the 10 degrees can go away in a flash. just as we saw last month: 10deg-rain-freezing rain-snow combo. so i hope a blizzard hits by mid week, so i dont feel so bad about not getting my car done this weekend!

my flight leaves at 3 on sat. i will try to come by the shop.

later,
pete

shuzz@knt
March 17th 2003, 01:35
Good idea pete, we can do a tour of some of the "heaps":-). I'll try and get simon to bring the rabbit, he called today and with the recent death of his winter car he's putting it on the road.

For anyone interested, heres a link to some videos of our drag car. In short, its a tube chassis, front engine chopped bug with our almost reliable Type IV to 2 stroke conversion. The car will be at the shop on saturday.

http://members.rogers.com/karsntrucks/

Later: shuzz

Sandeep
March 21st 2003, 09:56
Hey guys.

Tomorrow will be cool, looking forward to it.

:help: Does anyone have an alt pulley for an 11 blade Porsche fan ? This is the LAST peice I need to get my car on the road. Will pay CASH :help:

Sandeep

petevw
March 21st 2003, 17:51
well i hope all goes well tommorrow,

i am here in peurto vallarta, mexico replying from the hotel
clear day, 30 degrees, and full of tequila

i will be returning at 2am sunday morning, so i will miss the "meeting". hope to be at the next one.

later,
pete

Sandeep
March 24th 2003, 14:01
Hiya,

Nice to meet you guys last Saturday ! Cool shop. I wish I had known about K&T before I started on my T4 conversion. I might have been swayed by the electromotive setup instead of my 44 idf's

Adrian, Steve,

Thanks for showing us around the shop. The flatslide plates look promising and I can't wait to see how that rotary turns out ! It will be BAD ASS for sure. I'll be getting in touch with you for the 'Tulip' valves and some flow bench work when it comes to rebuild my heads. Finally a shop thats within a 20min drive !

Its cool that you can make a part that you need with your in house machine shop. I'll need some caliper adapters machined in the future so I'll bring in the plastic template I made up to get the work done soon.

The GT2 beetle will be sweet aswell when its on the road. That 2 stroke T4 in the drag bug was pretty wild !

Steve,

You can contact me at 416.848.2171 when the pulley get in. Its the LAST peice I need to get my car running so I'm really looking forward to getting it !

Thanks

Sandeep