PDA

View Full Version : Mallory HyFire VI A Ignition module FS

bfulton
March 12th 2003, 18:07
I have a new Mallory HyFire that I used in my 914 for about two weeks. It works fine, it just didn't solve the problem I was trying to solve: hard starting when cold. So, it's FS. Retail for $120 or so, I'd like to get $100 OBO. Paypal available. bfulton@stargate.net

Martice
March 15th 2003, 16:41
I've just sent you an email. Let me know what you think!

Martin

factman
March 16th 2003, 06:36
i dont know if you have already boughten something else but i run a jacobs electronics bug pak( a.k.a omnipak) and it is awsome. it guarentees it will fix rough idle, cold start, high and low end misses and it really did for me, plus the power that i gained from the additional spark energy. i can run a .050 plug gap with no problem and i dont even have a resistor plug and still no radio interference. they are really awsome and would suggest the pro street kit if you want the most from it(65000 volts and 11730 millijoules) at the plugs. mine runs 570 millijoules and about 50000 volts, haven't checked the voltage though. i did use the mallory dizzy and it is amazins also. ton better than the 009 unit, yes mine is in a bug. SAM