PDA

View Full Version : Got me some nice bits from Carbon Joe

samcat
March 25th 2003, 15:43
Rear remmelle wing, Firewall kit and headlamp rings in the first package. Wing and Headlamp rings fitted already.

Second package arrived today, Running boards and stonechip guards. Not fitted yet (Pictures soon)

Pictures....

samcat
March 25th 2003, 15:44
Rear wing picture... Glued to car but still needs smoothing off to look excellent :)

SilverBullet
March 26th 2003, 07:20
Yes, Joe's stuff are really very cool. Here's mine.:)

SilverBullet
March 26th 2003, 07:33
and more!

SilverBullet
March 26th 2003, 07:35
here's the roof spoiler!

SilverBullet
March 26th 2003, 07:38
....err last one!

NYBugman1972
March 26th 2003, 07:54
Im too lazy to post pics right now, but I have his blue carbon dash panels and gravel guards. I'll eventually get running boards from him. Carbon Joe is good stuff!

63Rag
April 5th 2003, 21:12
Looking For Carbon Joe. Whats the info on getting Carbon Parts in The U.S.A.? Anyone?
Carbon Joe get a website.

vujade
April 6th 2003, 09:47
HIs website is underdevelopment right now, it is almost done.
Try contacting him via email.

carbonjoe@attbi.com

zen
April 6th 2003, 19:26
i still owe some pics, but figured i would wait until i get the parts on the car. i have door panels, firewall and stone guards. running boards, roof spoiler and air filters on the way. all are top quality and are going to look great on the car.

btw, silverbullet, nice to see your car. i have a '73 1300 that is at paint right now getting some porsche polar silver sprayed on it. your car looks great.

for those of you who have posted pics of joe's products on your cars, please be sure to send a copy to joe and to me also if you would. we are building out a "customer's cars" section for his site.

bren
April 7th 2003, 10:59
snap! i got all those bits too.. havent fitted it all yet though as im busy with welding another bug and fitting the interior in the van and redoing my rear brakes.. should be done by next month though! :) ill take pics soon..

SilverBullet
April 8th 2003, 18:15
Thanks Zen. I will send you pictures of Joe's products on my car. I'm out of town now, will do when I get back.:) I will take some more pictures of door panels and firewall when ready.

zen
April 9th 2003, 08:10
Originally posted by SilverBullet
Thanks Zen. I will send you pictures of Joe's products on my car. I'm out of town now, will do when I get back.:) I will take some more pictures of door panels and firewall when ready.

with your approval i can grab the ones you have posted here and use them too. would also like "overall" body pics like in your profile though. thanks for sending!!

SilverBullet
April 10th 2003, 08:15
No Problems Zen. :)

zen
April 10th 2003, 09:33
thanks!!

Vyper
April 26th 2003, 03:04
Originally posted by bren
snap! i got all those bits too.. havent fitted it all yet though as im busy with welding another bug and fitting the interior in the van and redoing my rear brakes.. should be done by next month though! :) ill take pics soon..

Bren and I got a joint package through from Joe, (just before the Volksworld show) That spoiler that Bren commissioned is great!!! :p

Here's a few shots of my stuff on Chorlton, Bren's hopefully sorting his out as we speak.

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/96a121cc/bc/GT+Beetle++Evil-ution!/MVC-739F.jpg?bcvLjq.ArBQ00wGC

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/96a121cc/bc/GT+Beetle++Evil-ution!/MVC-734F.jpg?bcvLjq.Aa98tcXrx (there's a firewall and coil cover in there somewhere, filter covers on the way soon!! :silly: )

Vyper