PDA

View Full Version : Early Beetle/Super and Ghia Parts

EvilOval
April 20th 2003, 22:03
-1 set of Link/King-pin disc brake drop spindles. They are brand new and have never been mounted $175 obo

-69 thru 72 front windshield....its a new (aftermarket) unit with the upper area tinted. $40 obo

-72 Beetle/super side windows (both sides) with new (never installed) cal look seals $30 obo

-72 Beetle door window and vent windows in good condition (changing to 1-pc glass) both sides for $30

-71 thru early 73 (can be used for other years) Beetle decklid...its got the (4) sets of vents (non-vert model) its in pretty good condition with only a minor dent next to the license plate $25

-Briz 3 rib aluminum bumpers with brackets (complete set front and rear with bolts)...never mounted or even drilled for the brackets $200 obo

-71 thru early 73 3-bolt super beetle ball joints...just mounted to the car and never driven (I'm doing a 944 brake conversion so I can't use them). They are brand new with new bolts (purchased from TopLine at $21.50 ea) but since I mounted them they are used now. $30 for both

-71 thru early 73 Super urethane bushing kit...still in the box and never used will replace all the bushing in the control arms and (2) bushings for the sway bar (I purchased these from TopLine at $39.95 and don't need them) $30 for the kit

-Empi single outlet exhaust...used for 10 minutes to dial in an engine then removed and replaced with dual quiet packs $40 obo

-71 thru early 73 Super control arms in good condition $40 for both

-71 thru early 73 Super beetle spindles in good condition $50 for both

-68 thru 70 rear tailights (complete...just change the lense and chrome strip) $35 obo

-I've got a set of original gauges from a 70 Ghia. These are the speedo, fuel and clock. I'm assuming they work...but I can't guarantee it $75 obo

Thanks