PDA

View Full Version : www.boxerautogruppe.ca

Sandeep
May 14th 2003, 14:19
All,

I've registered the domain name and it should be active within 12 hrs.

I'll be working on the site this weekend and as soon as I get the template uploaded, CLKWRK can work his magic with the graphics !

Sandeep

petevw
May 14th 2003, 14:23
cool

Rob
May 14th 2003, 15:42
Good stuff.

Rob.

btljus
May 14th 2003, 22:11
Yeah! cool! BTW the stickers are closer and closer to becoming a reality maybe even this weekend! I hope...

Sandeep
May 15th 2003, 16:24
Well,

If the jets for my 44 IDF's don't show up tomorrow, looks like I'll won't be going to Shannonville for any lapping :disappoin

So I will work on the website instead :)

OK, here's what I have so far for items on the site:

1. Forums - a link to this forum.

2. Members Rides - will link to members rides at GL.com, but will only bring up Boxer AG rides.

3. A Club Philosiphy - why we exist, club goals ect...

4. Site News - any updates ... yada yada yada

5. A registration page to join the club.

6. Meetings section - with pics, overview of what we talked about.

7. Shows / Events that we all attend.

8. Links section.

I'll get the template up hopefully by Monday. I'll leave lots of room for CLKWRK to do what he does :D

Any other suggestions for what you guys want to see on the site ?

Sandeep

Rob
May 15th 2003, 19:55
Sounds good Sandeep, I can't think of anything else without duplicating GL.com ;)

I thought I'd check out www.boxerautogruppe.ca: wow, that logo looks fantastic !!

Rob.

67ghiaTIV
May 16th 2003, 07:38
It looks real good

Jamie

CLKWRK
May 16th 2003, 10:25
Cool,
I will come up with a concept for the the layout of the site, I have some ideas id like to try out, lets set a time/date to meet and discuss this
Bry

Sandeep
May 16th 2003, 12:01
Sounds good. I have put up a temporary site for now with a link to this forum.

I'm busy this weekend but how about another get together for all to pick up the stickers and discuss the site ?

Date ? Time ? Place ?

FYI, the image at the right on the site is random .. hopefully with all of our meetings/events, we can pull images up and keep the site interesting. So keep refreshing the page and see all 6 images of my 993 Biturbo Rotors !!! :rolleyes:

Sandeep

Alex
May 16th 2003, 12:05
Looks great so far.

I will be in Germany until June 2nd.

Alex

Sandeep
January 29th 2004, 15:17
Guys,

Can you send me one pic of your car 640x480 .. and a breif discription of it .. I will get our members rides page up and running. I have let JBS know about our club and he requested a link to his site in exchange for a link to ours.

Brian and I have to get together sometime to redo the site.

You can email me.

Thanks

Sandeep

CLKWRK
January 29th 2004, 15:24
Lets do it man,

I will be off work for three weeks in Febuary doing a home renovation, April 4, I'm getting married and will be in Tampa Florida from april 24 - mar 9.

So I guess mid to late Feb is best for me. I have some website Ideas that I want to try out. Just tell me when you are available and we'll get together and hammer out some ideas.

B