PDA

View Full Version : Another new member!!!!!!

zen
May 14th 2003, 23:02
The VKG would like to welcome James Bassett (a.k.a. iworkatwendys) to the crew. James is another FL boy. We know how to keep everyone spread out.

vujade
May 15th 2003, 07:57
we keep reeling them right in :D

welcome to the Club James.... glad to have you as a member

Iworkatwendys
May 15th 2003, 19:52
Thank you, Thank you

First off I'd like to thank the writers for their vision, then the director for making it all happen and for......wait wrong speech

Thanks guys! Can't wait to get some cash flowing and get this bad boy build!

Pillow
May 16th 2003, 01:01
Welcome!

You will soon be insanely addicted like the rest of us :)

What are you plans for your VW at this point?

GLF,

Iworkatwendys
May 16th 2003, 09:06
My plans are for a completely blacked out car with some black rims, possibly porsche brakes depending on what else I can find. Fiberglass fenders/hood/decklid. No rear seat. Possibly a roll cage, I'm still debating that one. Then of course a nice big type IV when the funds are available. I want a car in the spirit of the german touring cars.

Powerful as Hell, Super Reliable, and Comfortable as hell

So that means I won't be having fixed racing bucket seats. I'd like seats from something like a Mercedes Kompressor or something but I really doubt I'll ever find a set that I can afford

And of course my last desire. NO DAMN STEREO If I want tunes in my car I've got a discman. What's the point in building a fast car if you're going to weigh it right back down with subs and amps and ****(HON-DUHS)

Right now I'm just doing research and seeing what is possible. I've got to raise some funds and find an alternate source of transportation so that I can do the serious work on my car. I'd like to do a complete body off rebuild.

I think that about sums it up, now it's time to go see the Matrix Reloaded with my roommate, later guys!

NO_H2O
May 16th 2003, 18:29
Welcome Dude, another Black car. He is being pulled in by the Dark Side. :cool: :cool: :cool: