PDA

View Full Version : Blitzcraft is coming

jhelgesen
May 26th 2003, 21:03
Hey guys, wanted you all to be the first to know, and get your opinions.

I'm working on starting a tuning shop at the house VW and Porsche. Going to start with building brake conversion kits (by order only to start), also offer some custom manufactured parts.

When I finish getting the shop built, I can offer installation and tuning.

So what do you guys think? I think the SE is ready to be the hot bed of GL activity in the states and somebody had to step up and be ready to help out.

Iworkatwendys
May 26th 2003, 22:04
I think that is absolutely amazing. You're fulfilling most everyones dream. Once I get my business degree and get a mech. engineering degree I want to open my shop but that won't be for another 10 years or something :( oh well I'll just support your shop until then! Good luck

When it's done being built how about a open house?

zen
May 26th 2003, 22:23
i'm so glad your going for it John. that is just too cool. you nailed it when you said someone has to step up. i suspect you have quite a journey ahead of you.

vujade
May 27th 2003, 07:25
John, thats great! I was talking with Zen about this very thing a while ago.

The southeast definitely needs to be at the forefront of the German Look.

I think you will do very well.
You will definitely have my support.

NO_H2O
May 28th 2003, 10:03
Someone needs to beat the Left Coast to it. Sounds like you are the man to do it.:D

vujade
May 31st 2003, 13:05
John,

What other services will you be offering the GL Scene?

We already know you said Porsche Brake converions, what about Porsche Tranny conversions? & Suspension modifications?

jhelgesen
May 31st 2003, 13:18
Along with the brake stuff I'll be doing suspension stuff. Hope to offer bolt on front and rear suspension stuff.

Don't know what I could do for trannies. I could locate them for sure, probably do installation at the shop.

I'm also working on some custom design parts and tools for the GL and Porsche crowd. I've got two tools I'm getting quoted right now, have some pictures soon. Have to see what other kind of fabrication I can work up.

vujade
May 31st 2003, 13:27
I was just wondering if you could do 901/915 tranny installs?

jhelgesen
May 31st 2003, 15:04
Originally posted by vujade
I was just wondering if you could do 901/915 tranny installs?

Yep, I could do that.