PDA

View Full Version : We better get moving on....

vujade
May 28th 2003, 08:46
our stickers!

Boxer Auto Gruppe already has theirs done!

Sandeep
May 28th 2003, 08:54
:p

Just kidding !

Sandeep

Rob
May 28th 2003, 09:50
Yeah !
And we (BoxerAutoGruppe) better get our name mentioned in one of the VW rags :D :D

Rob.

zen
May 28th 2003, 12:50
was just looking at stats and probably 50% of the visitors to volksport.net came from germanlook.com. so i suspect the VWT article is sending many people here first and then they are finding our clubs. so indirectly you have a mention. :D

as for stickers, see the attached. seems we are ready to go. i just hadn't gotten around to posting it here. once i talk to the "sticker guy" i may have to tweak dimensions, but not much beyond that. btw, i will be working with him to find a color/finish that is a similar to the typical Porsche wheel color as possible. he has a lot of options. that way it is sure to go with everyone's car. other colors may be possible at additional cost. this image is just a quick shot at color and i put it on a dark background (similar to tinting). the sticker will only be the letters themselves with no background. also keep in mind that monitors do not reproduce the same color the same way from monitor to monitor.

see the attached.

vujade
May 28th 2003, 13:46
Zen

Looks good, but could you stretch the letters beneath VKG to the same size as the VKG?

Sandeep
May 28th 2003, 14:07
Looking great guys ! I really like the 'chunkiness' of the letters.

Sandeep

zen
May 28th 2003, 14:23
Originally posted by vujade
could you stretch the letters beneath VKG to the same size as the VKG?

yes. i can/will do that.

and 'chuckiness' is good. :D i liked the feel of the letters. they gave me that racing, modern, sleek type feel. thought it was very GL.

vujade
May 31st 2003, 13:08
It looks like it is a go on the stickers.
I just talked to Zen & he found someone to do the stickers for us using a Silver similar to Porsche wheels.

All members will receive one free VKG sticker.
Additional stickers will be sold for $5 each.

zen
June 10th 2003, 19:09
stickers are done!!!!!!

i just picked them up this afternoon. they look great. a buddy at europdr.com did them for us. if anyone is looking for other graphics needs, this guy does just about everything and i highly recommend him. quick service, high quality, and very fair prices. he has Porsche caliper stencils also. :D he is looking for a full race 951 too if anyone sees one worth pointing out.

i believe i am lacking some mailing addresses for some of you new guys. i will send out emails to those that i need addresses for. i will mail them out as soon as i can. one free to each member and $5 +shipping for any additional. i had 20 done as these are a 20 unit minimum. we run more as needed.

t-shirts and stuff are in the works.

vujade
June 11th 2003, 07:55
very cool...:D

NO_H2O
June 11th 2003, 16:02
Way Cool:D

zen
June 11th 2003, 17:22
ALL:

i checked and i have almost no one's snail mail address. i added some fields to the member profile form for information i want to collect on each member for the records database. it is stated on the site, but your address is ONLY for VKG membership reasons like sending you newsletters, merchandise and such. it will NOT be used for anything else.

so if you all would go to the member's profile form (http://www.volksport.net/memberprofile.htm) and send me your info, it would be appreciated (and you will actually get your VKG sticker that way :)). you only need to fill out the top/private section if i already have your car information.

vujade
June 11th 2003, 17:35
Done!