PDA

View Full Version : Aug show at Rock

jhelgesen
May 30th 2003, 08:46
Zen, you may want to add the Rockingham show on Aug 3 to the list of shows attended by the VKG. I'll be there, since it's only 15 minutes from my house.

Hope to have my 912-6 at the show, since it's supposed to be a vw and porsche show.

All VKG's are welcome to crash at my place if you want to come to the show. It's about 5 hrs from ATL, right on the nc/sc border.

southeastvw
June 12th 2003, 20:29
Would be nice to see some Nice German Lookers there! :D
I will be the one running the show, we are looking at a bigger turnout this year and maybe going into two shows for 2004.
2002 was a VERY good show!
Check the event planner for more info www.sevwc.com

zen
June 14th 2003, 09:57
i will definitely get it posted. will see about making it too. no GL with me, but i will at least bring the 944. and thanks for the crash invite.

southeastvw
June 14th 2003, 13:25
Well glad to see you two are going to come and bring the Porsches! :D At least that will boost up that crowd. I don't think we will have many Porsches.

jhelgesen
June 14th 2003, 13:58
Kathey, I'll put the word out to the local porsche club chapters, see if I can scrape a few more up.

John

southeastvw
June 14th 2003, 14:23
That would be great and if they want some flyers, just go by the track or call.
I just don't know if they will come cause the VWs will be there.
The Porsches will probably have a top 25 or something of that nature. The VWs will be divided into classes like normal.
I will end up showing up in the Golf, Square will be no where near finished!
Been thinking about switching Wheels, so I can be in the club with you all:silly: But.....don't know yet! Dave has been asking me that:rolleyes: constantly!

jhelgesen
June 14th 2003, 16:23
Gee Kathy, don't you need some 944 brakes and 17" rims on that square?

southeastvw
June 14th 2003, 19:21
Why? You got some you want to give me? :hehehe:
Hmmmmmm it is a thought! I haven't got to the wheels and brakes yet!:cool:

zen
June 14th 2003, 20:54
it is posted.