PDA

View Full Version : my girlfriend is "making me" go to SPA!

bren
June 6th 2003, 09:43
bless her! ;) like she has to force me to go to a show thats always full of hardcore GL's!!! :rolleyes:
weve decided to go in the panelvan rather than my bug, so ive got to get off my *** and fit those 17" OZ rims to it so we can keep up appearances!
now just have to decide whether to tell the ferry company that its a van, car or MPV?!

i'll make sure i take my camera this time so i can furnish the site with pics!

Alex
June 6th 2003, 10:08
Very cool.

I hope you take a digi cam and write up a nice article about the show of the shows. :D

Alex

Rob
June 6th 2003, 10:41
I have only one question:
Does she have a sister ? :D :D :D

Have fun.

Rob.

samcat
June 6th 2003, 11:25
You lucky lucky BaS******

Originally posted by bren
now just have to decide whether to tell the ferry company that its a van, car or MPV?!

Which is cheapest?

cya,
Sam C

bren
June 9th 2003, 06:43
alex.. im afraid i dont "do" digicams! ;) i like film! as a trained photographer i like the old fashioned way! i'll scan the pics at work as reprographics is my line of work right now, so have no fear.. the site will get pictures! :)

rob.. fraid not, but i can put you in touch with her brother?! ;) lol

sam.. car is cheapest.. but its blatantly not a car and i think theres a height restriction for the upper decks.. reckon i'll go with MPV as i use it as a parts hauler, a living room and a bedroom! ;) it doesnt get more multipurpose than that!

MdR
June 13th 2003, 07:12
You not gonna get any sympathy from me:silly:

You think you've got it tuff I've been made to go to Bad Camberg & the wife's staying at home (oh dear what a shame) :broken:

bren
June 16th 2003, 10:35
poor you! ;)

bought your old SS channel off darren in the end.. havent picked it up yet though.. dont spose you found/remembered any details about the company that made them have you?