PDA

View Full Version : german look vs kafer look

vujade
August 20th 2002, 23:08
do you like the race inspired kafer cup look or the clean simple lines of a german looker>

WipEout
August 21st 2002, 05:23
I voted for Kaefer Kup, mainly since it is way more into the performance side of the ACVW. My car is a mix of both, and I like both. Hell, if I could have afforded it, my car probably would have ended up being a little more on the GL side of things. But as it stands it's a Euro-looker...

BTW where is the Euro-look choice? :)

DAVID MANN

Chris Percival
August 21st 2002, 06:10
Personally I think this 'Eurolook' thing is a misnomer. IMHO Eurolook includes German look, French look, Brit look etc.. Its not a look in its own right. Eurolook can be described as not Cal-look.

Eurolook71
August 21st 2002, 14:50
Originally posted by Chris Percival

Personally I think this 'Eurolook' thing is a misnomer. IMHO Eurolook includes German look, French look, Brit look etc.. Its not a look in its own right. Eurolook can be described as not Cal-look.

I used to feel the same way, but it seems to me now that when someone say German-look, its involves porsche rims, brakes, and badges, and mad amounts of CF. I like it, but its doesnt fit my style nor my budget. Eurolook makes me think of all body color stuff (mirrors, bumpers, etc), and a wicked drop. I dont need massive cross-drilled rotors at 4 corners, and a 2270. Just some front disc, and a 2.0L, and something besides EMPI 8-spokes makes me happy. Later down the road I want a killer "kafer-look" 1303 rally bug powered by 2.6L T4, and enter in the SCCA rally comps, that would be sweet.