PDA

View Full Version : 944 Parts, cleaning out my basement.

LOAF
June 21st 2003, 18:14
Had some parts from a 944 left over from the disk conversion that I have begun..

I have 87, N/A spindles with rotors on them.. NO CALIPER ASSEMBLY... Just the spindle, hub, rotor, and backing plate..

Also have corresponding Strut.. Complete.. to be used in conjuction with spindle.. for those willing to try to adapt them :)

Also have rear shocks from the 944..

Looking to get rid quick to buy parts for my 78 vert..

Asking 100.00 for Spindle.. (Starting point for anyone seeking to do conversion)
Front Struts for 50.00
Rear Shocks 20.00

All prices plus shipping.. Just let me know to where and I will box weighted..

I can do paypal..

If you have question, please let me know.. I have some pictures that aren't the greatest but should help.. I don't have a digital camera, but borrowed one to take a quick snap... awhile a go..

Thanks
ALex
olaverriam@yahoo.com
PS.. Thanks to someone reminding.. I will mention that this is not a direct replacement/drop-in for this setup.. I intially was going to use these parts (Spindles) with a strut set up from a company in the UK, LAPerformance.. The guy went on vacation, and I didn't know.. (i failed to catch/read his post).. I got anxious because he didn't repond, so I started searching for an early setup.. By the time Lee, from LAP got back I had two sets..
Stuts are £350 late 87 on spindles will bolt to these no problem. Sorry for forgetting..