PDA

View Full Version : steering wheel adapter

Al B
June 24th 2003, 18:20
Hi all,

I'm looking for some help in locating a Steering wheel adapter for my Bug,

I'm looking for a 'LECARRA' adapter part # 20700. (Polished)

I've tried Lecarra direct but they only have # 10700 (black) available at present and polished ones wont be made for more than a month or so, and I need it well before then!

I've also tried, Dealer Sport Truck, Team C Performance, Bill & Steves and a few other shops that I can't quite recall at the moment, all to no avail.

I'm hoping that you guys out there may be able to locate one for me as my phone bill is getting a bit ridiculous!!!

If anyone knows where I can get hold of one I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks in advance (fingers crossed!)

Al B

Al B
June 24th 2003, 18:39
Any help?

Superman
June 24th 2003, 19:24
Well it's been 19 minutes since your post, you have to give this time for the right person (with the right answer) to come along and reply to your post. Now, with all that said...

I searched for LECARRA adapter and came up with 165 results, click here (http://www.altavista.com/web/results?q=LECARRA+adapter) to see the search results and then start looking for the reseller/retailer that has it in stock.

The LECARRA customer service is 1-800-432-8170 and
info@lecarra.com, a good salesman should be able to find it for you by contacting his retailers.

Al B
June 25th 2003, 01:25
Thanks for that,

Sorry 'bout the reply being a bit presumptious, I got a bit confused when the post was moved (no problem with that) the reply just looked blank that's all........:o

Thanks for the swift reply!!

Al B

Rob
June 25th 2003, 16:45
What bolt pattern does the steering wheel have ?
How many bolts and what's the diameter between the bolts ?
I have an adapter that I have been unable to find a fitting steering wheel for, maybe it will fit yours.

Rob.