PDA

View Full Version : Last Try

Turbonutta
July 3rd 2003, 11:05
OK IM RUBBISH WITH COMPUTERS BUT BUILD A MEAN LOOKER

oasis
July 3rd 2003, 13:54
yeah, it does look like it's taking on a purposeful look.

randyj
July 3rd 2003, 15:13
Good looking car but one picture is not enough! Do you have a web site?
What hindges did you use for your suicide doors?
What is behind the scoop in the front?:wowwow:

Randy

Alex
July 3rd 2003, 17:37
Looks extremely interesting. Can not wait to see the finsished car.

Alex

Turbonutta
July 4th 2003, 04:44
Thanks guys ive been on it for 9-10 years now and its just evolved into an over the top beast,The suicide hinges are supplied by my freind micheal leech at machine 7.
my mate and i built the 2"roll cage,the back end is removable
i will pop another picture on for you guys....
oh you asked what is behind the bonnet vent it provides cooling to the interior via an audi TT air vent.....:D......
Forgot to say thats the back end of my porsche 915 5 speed gearbox...they are fun to fit........not

Turbonutta
July 4th 2003, 04:53
The built in front scoop is what feeds the air to the Polo raddiator to keep the charge cooler cool....(for my Turbo system)
We have made a scratch built bumper to hid this that floats from the car so we dont have bumper mounts out of the wings

ricola
July 4th 2003, 07:51
Nice progress!
Went to your website but it looks like you are re-doing it. Any idea when you will have some pics up there?

Rich

Turbonutta
July 4th 2003, 08:20
hi rich how are you...you goin to b-jam

i got my ally 944 s2 trailing arms today but i think ive got the wrong ones as they are the wide versions...do you know anything about those

ricola
July 7th 2003, 03:30
No Bug Jam fro me this year as I'll be at a mate's wedding in Thailand! It's a hard life... Did just go to BVF tho'
Not sure on the details of the trailing arms, but I think there are three sifferent widths, all plus extra track from brakes:
steel (stock)
early ally (stock)
ally (plus 1")
late ally (plus 2")
There have been better posts on this subject, do a quick search...

Rich