PDA

View Full Version : Local alignment shop

Rob
July 6th 2003, 14:38
Hey guys,

Does anyone know about a local alignment shop who knows how to align a bug ?

I need to get my front alignment redone....maybe use some 'race settings' ? :D :D :D

Thanks,

Rob.

petevw
July 6th 2003, 19:35
there is a great alignment shop local to me in toronto. i don't know about dundas. doesn't everyone know how to align a bug?

pete

Sandeep
July 7th 2003, 09:10
I went to a local GoodYear service centre to align the honda, and asked about aligning a beetle. The guy said to do that he had to get the 'codes' from the maker of the alignment machine. He said there wasn't a big enough request so he has not done it.

I would think you could atleast hook up the equipment to read what it currently is, and adjust toe-in/out ?

Sandeep

btljus
July 7th 2003, 14:25
I know there is a good one in Etobickoe, when I used to work at the Queensway Performance Improvements we sent ppl to Steer Rite (i think that's the spelling) give them a call, sorry I don't have the #

BWE
July 8th 2003, 07:59
Can anyone tell me where (or how to do it myself) to get the rear of my '70 bug aligned. I've got new spring plates in and I'm not sure about the aglinment, I'd really just like a shop to confirm that it'll run in a straight line!:p
Dave