PDA

View Full Version : my next GL approach

zen
July 7th 2003, 17:44
not that i am even close to finished with what i have, but this is the approach i want to take next...

GL 356 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2422714199)

Racelook
July 7th 2003, 18:18
VERRY VERRY VERRY NICE :silly:

Sandeep
July 7th 2003, 21:32
I love that color !

If I didn't have a bug, I'd definately be looking at a 356.

Sandeep

Wally
July 8th 2003, 03:50
Very beautifull car, but for a GL project the 356 does not have the possibilities to upgrade much because of the swing axle rear end, which cannot be 'upgraded' to IRS. So, there would be a power limit which would be much lower (if at all) than for a (super) beetle.
But just for looks, little can beat it!
Walter

zen
July 8th 2003, 08:20
Originally posted by Wally
Very beautifull car, but for a GL project the 356 does not have the possibilities to upgrade much because of the swing axle rear end, which cannot be 'upgraded' to IRS. So, there would be a power limit which would be much lower (if at all) than for a (super) beetle.
But just for looks, little can beat it!
Walter

yea, my thought exactly. i have (or will soon) my power car. that would simply me for the really cool factor. just love they way they look. i figure that or a speedster kit. real ones are just too expensive. my dad has more money into his than he will ever get out. i am not one to talk though considering my bug. :silly:

lightning bug
July 9th 2003, 04:45
The guy I rent my garage from has a 356 with a 993 rear suspension and a 3.2L. Flared fenders front and rear. I'll try to get some pics.

lightning bug
July 9th 2003, 04:46
Originally posted by zen
has more money into his than he will ever get out.

Isn't that usually the case??

zen
July 9th 2003, 09:01
Originally posted by lightning bug
The guy I rent my garage from has a 356 with a 993 rear suspension and a 3.2L. Flared fenders front and rear. I'll try to get some pics.

please do. would love to see it.