PDA

View Full Version : Parting out a 72 Super Beetle

EvilOval
July 13th 2003, 01:13
I have a 72 Super Beetle that has to go this weekend. The car is complete -an engine. It has the following:

-Passenger side door $30 (in good condition including glass and all mech)

-Front and rear fenders (both rear and driver's fenders are slightly dented...passenger's is in good condition with the turn signal hole filled) $60 for all of them or $15ea

-Front hood (in good condition with a very small dent) $50

-Front and rear seats (need to be recovered) $30 for all of them

-Speedo with fuel gauge $15

-Any electrical part (name your price)

-Glass (everything but the front windshield is good) $5 for sides $10 for the rear

-Tranny (looks new) $75obo

If there is anything you need that is not listed let me know and I'll remove it from the car. This car has an excellent pan with no holes or rust (not even under the battery). If you want the whole car I'll give it to you for free!!!!! I would rather give it away then destroy it. The car is currently registered and I can get all the paperwork (lost the title but I can get a duplicate title).

RLW6000
July 13th 2003, 13:19
I would be interested in the right front fender and the back side window from both sides. Can you send picts to my e-mail? It is : rlw6000@myfastmail.com .. Thanks a lot. I have scratched glass and a fender that is badly out of shape. Thanks again, Randy

oasis
July 13th 2003, 17:10
Too bad you're 3000 miles away. I'd come for it now otherwise.

EvilOval
July 13th 2003, 21:55
I'll send pics on Monday.

EvilOval
July 14th 2003, 14:58
:D The following items are pending sale:

-Driver's fender
-Windshield wiper motor and switch
-Bumpers