PDA

View Full Version : interior or trim

zen
July 15th 2003, 08:22
what about an interior or trim (interior and exterior) forum? not sure where to put a question on carpet and i have seen people struggle with similar things such as headliners, gauges, seats, etc.

Superman
July 15th 2003, 12:06
I suggested an Interior forum several months back and was told to use the Germanlook forum for those type of posts.

zen
July 15th 2003, 12:35
i seem to remember that now that you bring it up. well, i vote for an interior forum now. it sounds better now that it is my idea. :rolleyes2 [very much tongue in cheek]

Vincent
July 15th 2003, 13:02
Sounds like a good idea to me... I have a lot of questions as well as ideas...

bugsoup
July 15th 2003, 13:07
I think with the number of people who post and the wide variety of topics covered in the Germanlook forum, it would be a good time to start an interior forum. I would love to hear how people solve fitting problems, especially now, with the availability of CF and custom parts. I plan to use alot of porsche parts, but I'm not an expert by any means. It is a great idea to start focusing on more specialized forums.

vujade
July 15th 2003, 14:20
i think it should deal with both interiors & exteriors too.

that way you can ask body & paint questions too

Sandeep
July 15th 2003, 15:49
I will discuss this with Alex ... I think we have enough content now that a forum like this might get used.

Stay tuned !

Sandeep

Alex
July 15th 2003, 16:42
Okay okay.....an Interior forum it shall be if Sandeep will move the Interior pics in its own Interior Gallery.

I am still against a exterior forum. The look is all about the extrior....well actually about the whole car but I will create an Interior forum.

I will move threads over to the Interior forum as soon as I create it. Will do it tonight.

Alex

zen
July 15th 2003, 16:50
i agree Alex. i could see a "trim" forum though that can cover interior and exterior technical issues outside of "the look" part the the German Look forum covers. question is if people would use it as designed.

Sandeep
July 15th 2003, 17:04
I will move the pics to the new interior gallery .. need to tweak the database and modify the main page. Will do this tonight.

Sandeep

Sandeep
July 15th 2003, 22:15
We now have an interior gallery on the main page :D

The interior forum should be up shortly, so the link on the interior gallery to "Discuss" this topic does not work.

Sandeep

zen
July 15th 2003, 22:22
u da man!

Superman
July 16th 2003, 01:02
Originally posted by zen
i seem to remember that now that you bring it up. well, i vote for an interior forum now. it sounds better now that it is my idea. :rolleyes2 [very much tongue in cheek]

Guess it worked :silly:

Alex
July 16th 2003, 10:46
Sorry guys.....

had a stressful night.
I will create the forum now and move the threads later tonight.

Alex

Sandeep
July 16th 2003, 15:15
Link in the interior gallery on the main page is now functional.

Sandeep