PDA

View Full Version : VKG merchandise

zen
July 16th 2003, 22:29
OK, so i went ahead and took care of it while i could. VKG merchandise including, but not limited to, t-shirts (men's, women's, and kid's), hats, sweats, and a bunch of other stuff is now available in the VKG store (http://www.cafepress.com/vkg1).

i will put a link on the VKG site as soon as i can. i will also be working on other designs.

vujade
July 16th 2003, 23:45
looks good Zen... any way we can also do a black t shirt that is the reverse of the white?

also what about a golf shirt?

zen
July 17th 2003, 08:20
they do have some colored shirts, but for those you have to buy in batch up front. their basic setup that you see there, they are made to order so there is no cash layout. we should talk about whether we should sink some money into other colors. may or may not be worth it. my sense is not until the gruppe is bigger.

as for gold shirts, they do have them, but it is screened, not embroudiered (sp?). i have not actually seen one, but i think they would not be quality. i can set one up if someone wants to order one though. have to look into the return policy.

i do know someone that does embroudiery. i will see what pricing i can get. what color shirt and thread do you want me to check on?