PDA

View Full Version : Best Choice For Wing that will house an Intercooler. Carbon Joe?

67'badbug
August 6th 2003, 00:55
I'm trying to locate a wing that would be best for housing an air-air intercooler for an upcoming turbo motor. I'm pretty sure that I'll have to have a wing built around the core, but these are the dimensions. 20.0" x 7.8" x 2.87" Just out of curiosity, what are the dimensions of your pro mod wing Joe. I really like the looks of it, and would hate to have to bore a huge hole in it, but I have no other choice, and I could never get myself to mount the intercooler in the car. Is there any special tools/blades that should be used to do this, or is there a possibility that you could create the hole if I were to send you the intercooler core for an extra cost? Any suggestions or previous experience with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Best Regards, -Matt

zen
August 6th 2003, 09:31
that is a good possibility. or if you like the looks and the dimensions work, you could look at Creative Car Craft's turbo wing (Porsche style). it may have enough room in it and you could vent top and bottom. it is fiberglass though, not c/f.