PDA

View Full Version : new members

zen
August 12th 2003, 22:57
i would like to introduce two new VKG members. yetibone (Joe Wagoner) and Tony Rivers. yeti is out of Cary, NC and Tony from Riverdale, GA (southside of Atlanta). both have sent in member info which is posted and have dues on the way. both are super owners (1302 and 1303 vert respectively). check out their info on the VKG site (http://www.volksport.net/members.htm) and welcome them.

hope to see you guys online tomorrow at our club meeting and every better, at the Taccoa Bug Fair for our only in-person meeting of the year (although Bug Jam is shaping up to be another).

vujade
August 12th 2003, 23:02
welcome guys! Glad to have you onboard.

we should have a really good group at Toccoa in September :D

Pillow
August 13th 2003, 01:17
Welcome guys! Hope to meet you all at Toccoa!

NO_H2O
August 13th 2003, 08:05
Welcome to the club ya'll. Can't wait to meet you. I have to work tonight so I will miss the chat. I hope you can make Taccoa, It would be nice to have a good showing, and get to know everyone better.

jhelgesen
August 13th 2003, 11:28
Glad to have you here.

I checked out the ride Yeti had at the Rock, very nice.

yetibone
August 14th 2003, 13:11
Thanks for having me, (actually, us...I built the 1302 for my girlfriend, I'll build mine when I find a 1303) and thanks also for the complements on her car. You guys, and the GL Forum helped me greatly with building it .

I think we can make it to Taccoa, with or without Hummbug.

Yetibone
(the grateful)

NO_H2O
August 14th 2003, 17:45
Cool, look forward to meeting you. Will you be camping with us Sat. night?

yetibone
August 14th 2003, 18:15
OOOH YEEEAH! Are y'all camping in the park where the show's going to be?

'Bone

vujade
August 14th 2003, 18:23
Ill be coming up with Zen on Saturday afternoon :D

zen
August 14th 2003, 18:38
Originally posted by yetibone
OOOH YEEEAH! Are y'all camping in the park where the show's going to be?

'Bone

yep. bring the car. we need to start showing people what it is about. you and no_h20 definitely know what it is about. truly representing.

NO_H2O
August 15th 2003, 07:35
We will be camped at the fairground. Within stumbeling distance of the cars and swap meet. Clean it up and drive it down. It's been lonely at the shows I've gone to with the only GL. But that is all about to change. What do those BK boys say.
SOOOOOOON