PDA

View Full Version : Bug Jam 15

vujade
September 17th 2003, 18:31
As you all know already, this is going to be the last Bug Jam.
For those who have never attended this show, it is the second largest VW only show in the US.
Last year there were over 400 VW's.
This year you can probably expect close to 500 :D

This is going to be our second official VKG club outing and most likely the final one for the year. Bug Jam will be held on Sunday, Nov 9, 2003.

I need to discuss 2 things with you guys:

First, we should decide on a hotel & make reservations ASAP.
The West Ga bunch stay at the Sleep Inn. I stayed there last year and it was ok. Nothing fancy, but plenty of VW's.

Second, this year Bug Jam is pre-registration only. So for those that plan on entering, we have to register by Oct 23, 2003.

Bug Jam Official Site (http://www.floridabugjam.com/Registration/registration.html)

zen
September 17th 2003, 21:20
i will be there. i am increasingly disencouraged that my bug will make it though. trying like hell though.

i am open on hotel, but agree that we need to have reservations in soon. i would say everyone needs to have one in no later than 9/30 if not sooner. i plan on staying friday, saturday and sunday night.

NO_H2O
September 18th 2003, 21:53
Me too.
Zen just keep doing what you can. I was in worse shape than you last year and waiting for my MaxxStruts is what kept my car at home(almost 3month wait, they were making the second batch).
YOU CAN DO IT

zen
September 18th 2003, 22:10
i talked to joe this morning. he was going to try to reserve 6 rooms for friday-sunday nights for us. this assuming they will take just a credit card number for all of the rooms. he is shooting for the sleep inn. looks like i will be a bachelor that weekend. who are you guys bringing?

i am up for sharing a room to cut costs if need be. not a necessity on my part though.

vujade
September 24th 2003, 15:14
Bug Jam Weekend Actities (http://www.sevwc.com/jamweekend.htm)

Check it out for the weeks activities :D

zen
October 19th 2003, 12:55
reminder to all, if you have not registered, you need to do it now.

also, please hit the event area on the VKG website (http://www.volksport.net/events.htm) on update us on if you are attending or not. this assuming you haven't already done it.

vujade
October 19th 2003, 18:34
wow you guys got a lot done!

i wich I had someone dow here helping me get done....
Ive been working all this weekl by myself.
We need some more VKG guys here in Florida....:)

vujade
October 20th 2003, 08:11
btw, I forgot to mention that I already sent in my check to Bug Jam :D

NO_H2O
October 20th 2003, 17:03
Already sent mine in.

zen
October 28th 2003, 08:28
i got my confirmation letter back. no_h20 told me he did too.

i should have banner artwork today. it is 50% done.

vujade
October 28th 2003, 08:59
I got mine too

Massive Type IV
October 28th 2003, 17:51
I'll be there, hiding out under the Bug Me Video tent with some shrouds!

NO_H2O
October 28th 2003, 19:05
What hotel are you staying at Jake?

zen
October 30th 2003, 08:07
that's cool jake. dave and i will probably need to call you this saturday if you will be around. the engine should be going in then.

southeastvw
October 30th 2003, 14:29
Glad to see you all are going to make it.
I plan to be down there on Thursday for Kip's Shindig at the Sonic and Dragstrip.
Hope some of you all can make to the Party on Friday at his shop, it is always fun!

See yall next weekend!

NO_H2O
October 30th 2003, 18:30
That's the plan(party Fri. night).

vujade
October 31st 2003, 13:15
sounds good to me :)