PDA

View Full Version : You guys may find this interesting

NYBugman1972
November 6th 2003, 18:13
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread.php?threadid=134627

Looks like we're causing a stir in the Porsche camp :)

DORIGTT
November 6th 2003, 19:05
It's interesting how they view us. They seem to have sorta the attitude of a higher order of being finding a lesser species behavior 'intriguing'. Kinda like Spock finding human emotions illogical.

I hope there are enough of you out there that get that reference:D

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

craazy Cooter
November 6th 2003, 22:02
Yeah. They were like "what is this thing you call Volks wag en?"
DOES NOT COMPUTE! HA!

Sandeep
November 7th 2003, 10:00
I wonder how many 'Porsche People' had a VW bug when they were young ?

I hope to create a bit of a 'Rucus' this summer when I go to a few lapping days with the local 'P' club :D

Sandeep

TitoRay
November 8th 2003, 07:27
That was one of the most entertaining things I have read in ages!

". . .some sort of Porche wheels. . .differenent hood. . .big bore Type 4. . .its called a "euro-look" beetle. . .super beetles are decent candidates. . ."

I totally agree on the whole species, lower order thing. That is so funny.:silly:

Ron Roberts
November 8th 2003, 23:58
They didn't come off at all uppity or anything. Just curious. Be careful you don't come off like you have porsche envy. :D

Ron

NYBugman1972
November 10th 2003, 16:18
Originally posted by Ron Roberts
They didn't come off at all uppity or anything. Just curious. Be careful you don't come off like you have porsche envy. :D

If there's one thing I don't have, it's Porsche envy. Direct your attention to the sig ;) :D

DORIGTT
November 10th 2003, 16:33
Check my information out...can't miss that 911 in the garage sucking up valuable space for more VWs;)

zen
November 10th 2003, 21:16
i plan on taking my GL to every porsche event i can just to pi$$ all of the purists off. then onto all of the VW shows for the same purpose. should be a blast. especially when i waste most of them on the autoX course.:D

hybrid_john
November 15th 2003, 17:11
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

They really do think that there better then us you guys! I've been told so to my face. But think of it this way maybe they're just evnious of our inginuity and SKILLS, they buy there cars the way they are we buy old junkers and make them better than their new ones. THATS WHY THEY ARE SO PI$$ED OFF