PDA

View Full Version : monkeybike for sale

flikkk
November 17th 2003, 03:02
great bike for the shows next year. i built it primarily for use around town but also for getting about at all the events.

1992 honda ST50 monkeybike. heavily modified with honda H100 two stroke engine/gearbox fitted. fully strengthened frame and swing arm, super wide rear tyre (145!!) widened rear swing arm, one off rear hub, modified rear light cluster, lowered and uprated rear suspension. comes with pro tuned race engine (28hp) and pro built blown expansion pipe section, both not fitted. currently has a standard 12 hp H100 engine installed. also comes with origional st50 engine and loads of bits and pieces. quick enough with the standard engine.(see burnout) bolt the race lump in if you dare and pull power wheelies in first second and third!!! no mot or tax, needs paint, kick start and some sort of stand. spend a bit of time finishing it off and have potty little hack for aroung town or leave it as it is and use it as a pit bike. i have got some pics, email me if you want to see them. as for the price, make me an offer.