PDA

View Full Version : direct port nitrous.

boygenius
November 26th 2003, 21:42
I am selling my almost new direct port fogger. Almost new means that my friend borrowed the bottle as a spare for his car. The bottle has a few scratches on it but nothing major. the 14 ft. braided line was installed in my friends car for a few weeks, it is still in new condition. The kit is set up for 75hp-125hp-175hp and 225hp. It comes with 36 interchangeable jets for adjusting your hp shot. I opened the package when I bought the kit so I could see where I was going to mount it. Everything is in zip-lock bags to keep it neat and tidy. The kit comes with a holley blue fuel pump and regulator which is needed for the extra fuel demand. I paid $600 for the kit and $150 for the fuel pump. I want $500 for everything and I will pay the shipping anywhere in the lower 48 United States.:)

Price reduced to $400 including shipping.

bc1303s
November 28th 2003, 01:41
Wish xmas wasn't so close :( bottles are for babys:D

boygenius
December 12th 2003, 20:39
Still for sale.:D

sparkmaster1
December 15th 2003, 22:30
Tempting, but I think I'll try a turbo first.

boygenius
December 16th 2003, 19:39
It would make a great stocking stuffer for christmas.:D

fast70
December 17th 2003, 00:08
Originally posted by boygenius
It would make a great stocking stuffer for christmas.:D

I would love to see a N20 bottle sticking out of my stocking!! lol

fast70

boygenius
December 17th 2003, 21:07
I will include an over sized stocking to help make your christmas wishes come true. LOL...:silly:

boygenius
December 22nd 2003, 19:53
Originally posted by boygenius
I am selling my almost new direct port fogger. Almost new means that my friend borrowed the bottle as a spare for his car. The bottle has a few scratches on it but nothing major. the 14 ft. braided line was installed in my friends car for a few weeks, it is still in new condition. The kit is set up for 75hp-125hp-175hp and 225hp. It comes with 36 interchangeable jets for adjusting your hp shot. I opened the package when I bought the kit so I could see where I was going to mount it. Everything is in zip-lock bags to keep it neat and tidy. The kit comes with a holley blue fuel pump and regulator which is needed for the extra fuel demand. I paid $600 for the kit and $150 for the fuel pump. I want $500 for everything and I will pay the shipping anywhere in the lower 48 United States.:)

If anybody wants this let me know and I will hold it otherwise its going on ebay. How about $450.:D

boygenius
January 12th 2004, 14:30

boygenius
February 1st 2004, 18:09

Price reduced to $350 including shipping.

fast70
March 12th 2005, 16:53
Boygenious,

Do you still have the kit?

fast70

Al B
March 13th 2005, 08:17
if you've still got it ...... I'm interested!!!!

Mail me ASAP mate!!

Al B