PDA

View Full Version : remmele bumper/ airdam

kenfyoozed
December 3rd 2003, 16:09
does anyone know anything else about this. is it still in production from remmele?

Attachment: elroockyracingbeetle.jpg

thanks

neil

kenfyoozed
December 3rd 2003, 16:12
sorry try here.

http://www.germanlook.com/Forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=16547

sorry for my lack for psoting skills.

neil

detailbarn
December 3rd 2003, 18:40
I'd be interested to know if this is still available too. Anyone know?

zen
December 3rd 2003, 21:29
see the various remelle threads running around and you may find that you can't get it anyway. you could try asking oliver knuff.

kenfyoozed
December 3rd 2003, 22:18
oliver knuff? who is this, and where about may i find this person?

sorry for my ignorance.

neil

Alex
December 4th 2003, 02:16
www.powertuningparts.de

You will find contact info there.

Alex

kenfyoozed
December 8th 2003, 17:35
the red car thats on the picture for the LE BUG SPA show. would that front bumper spoiler be the one from remelle. the one that is no longer availible?

neil

kenfyoozed
December 12th 2003, 16:58
well ,guess what i found out today? i talked to oliver knuff at ptp. he said he no longer deals with remmelle due to several problems. so seems any of remmelles products maybe out of reach. i wonder why that is?

hope this may help others that are searching for remmelle parts as i am.

neil

COXBOW
January 2nd 2004, 09:05
kenfyoozed

U can ask the owner of that car it’s David Fischer’s aka Elroocky, u can find him at www.flat4ever.com it’s a French air-cooled dedicated site, I’ll answer al your questions (did so for my 944S brakes mods…)

See ya

Serge aka Coxbow

njv
January 2nd 2004, 18:03
hi
to be honest i dont think oliver is the only person who has had some problems with them for instance aircooled net used to stock heads from there but you wont find them on johns site anymore!! ive heard other stuff as well :( you might be allright if you have got massive amounts of money to spend but for the average bloke dont hold your breath you will be blue!!!