PDA

View Full Version : eagle logo

kenfyoozed
December 5th 2003, 18:24
hey, do we have anything that has the vkg eagle or whatever it is on it? i have a friend that might be able to help , if this something worth doing. he runs a tint shop and cuts graphics and also some type of screen print or silk screen, i dunnno. my wife had some shirts done for her contractor boss. they looked pretty good. they passed my torture test.

anyways the eagle logo is sweet, i wished it were used more. kinda gives the group a mystique about it.

so any ideas?

neil

hybrid_john
December 6th 2003, 00:40
Good question ken, I was wondering the same thing. I really like the VKG banner at the top of the forum, and was wondering if some how that could be a "finished" sticker for the front windsheild. A symbol of supremesy sorta speak. I think I remember reading something about the representation status of the club some where and the window sticker came up, but I don't ever remember seeing this idea thrown out there, some one correct me if I'm wrong!?

In my opinion the VKG banner would be the best way to display the club, right on the windsheild where everyone can see it... only on finished cars of coarse!:D

John