PDA

View Full Version : VKG patches

zen
December 13th 2003, 17:33
as some new merchandise is going to be one of the early 2004 focuses, i want to know how many would purchase a VKG patch. just for arguments sake, assume a 2"x4" single color on white. results may vary, but this is just to be real about who will purchase. i would assume cost will be $5-$10. probably closer to $5.

be honest!!!! we only have so much money at a time to throw at something, but it can also help raise a buck or so per patch towards other things too. hit the poll.

zen
December 17th 2003, 23:53
and lack of response will be taken as a lack of interest and lack of production. :D

vujade
December 18th 2003, 00:19
well I think alot of our members dont seem to be regulars on German Look.com anymore.....:rolleyes:

boygenius
December 18th 2003, 00:58
I'm a regular.:D

hybrid_john
December 20th 2003, 06:28
Sorry man, I can be kinda flakey at times, depends on what goin on in my life at the moment...but I voted, as soon aa I read the post! Is that a lack of response? Sorry:(

ME REGULAR TOO!:D

John

NO_H2O
December 20th 2003, 19:09
I'm regular (lots of GL fiber).
I voted, I'll take one. We will have to see the setup fee, and what the min. batch size is, etc.

zen
December 23rd 2003, 16:08
here is some info boygenius pulled for us...

They base there price on coverage area and size. The more graphics and logos the more it costs. The most for a 3" (2"X3") patch is $4.78 apiece for 50 units and $2.88 apiece for 100 units. Thread count depends on the detail of the artwork. That price includes up to seven colors.

given those prices are the most based on 7 colors and i would only see using one o two, but you can assume $3 or so at the 50 unit price. there would be no use in making more than that at this time. and at this point we could only sell 5-10 at around $5. don't think we can cover that. i have someone i can check with that will do small runs. we may be better off paying slightly more per patch for a very short run. we don't have the capital to spread around to the various things we want to get done at this point. will let you know what i find out.

vujade
December 23rd 2003, 17:36
maybe if everyone paid $5 each for 2 patches we could get 50.