PDA

View Full Version : going headliner less

JasonP
December 21st 2003, 00:51
I have a question for those who are running without headliners: what do you do with the gap on the b-pillar where the wind lace is supposed to be? Right now I have no headliner (still deciding whether to run one or not) and whenever I wash my car or it rains, water gets into the interior through this gap. Does anybody have any suggestions with sealing this gap?

cs01_510
March 20th 2004, 00:42
I have a question for those who are running without headliners: what do you do with the gap on the b-pillar where the wind lace is supposed to be? Right now I have no headliner (still deciding whether to run one or not) and whenever I wash my car or it rains, water gets into the interior through this gap. Does anybody have any suggestions with sealing this gap?

bump? thx...

Racelook
March 20th 2004, 13:26

Ha Jason

What gap are you talking about??

I'm also going without headliner... I've smoothed out all of the hooks :laugh:

Greetings Wiebrand

volksdragon
March 21st 2004, 02:13
i have no headliner and haven't for the past 3 years and i have no leakage.

you should probably look at the door seals, sounds like they need replacing.