PDA

View Full Version : Weber 40IDF 30mins dyno use only

FLAT4MATT
January 7th 2004, 20:42
I'm selling a pair of weber 40 IDF carbs that are BRAND NEW appart for about 30minutes use on a dyno. No linkage, filters, manifolds. The carbs will also come with high quality machined alloy velocity stacks (ram pipes) which are about £12-£13 each (thats £44-£48 for the set...)

Remeber these are new so no need to replace anything, ready to run straight away no worries.

Want what i paid a month ago £300 not used since then so not really open to offers...

Look at it this way... If you were looking to buy a new weber set up this could be a way of saving some cash :)

*£300 for the carbs and 40mm velocity stacks (40s dont come with stacks fitted)

*£150 gets a brand new CB Hex linkage with offset manifolds and K&N style filters from VWSPEEDSHOP

Thats £450 for a 40 IDF set up, a saving of £115 over the cheapest in the UK, not taking the £45 stacks into consideration, which would make it a saving of nearer £160 :eek:

THESE CARBS HAVE ONLY HAD 30 MINUTES LIGHT USE ON A DYNO AND ARE MINT! LIKE NEW ONLY BETTER DUE TO THE STACKS...

Only reason for selling is that i'm now going to be running 45 dellortos

£300 for carbs and velocity stacks or £270 for carbs without... i'll even have them jetted to whatever spec you want before you pick them up...

Can't say fairer than that...