PDA

View Full Version : 901's, Type IV's, Parts

SuperRSi
January 8th 2004, 13:54
After looking at building up another new big and bad type IV, it looks like I will install a 993 3.6 in my Manx! Yeh, I know about the weight etc but the 20,000 mile 300HP (chipped) engine with awesome 915 Quaife etc was less than building up the type IV the right way.

Soooo,
In the spirit of raising money...

I have two type IV engines for sale. One small longblock, and one 2.0 with all 914 cooling and factory FI in a separate box. Looking for $250. for small block and $750. for 2.0. I will post serial number prefixes tonight. I drove the 2.0 about 1.5 years ago and it was strong. Stored since.

I have two 901 5 speeds ready to install. One mag case with short airport gears purchased from racer moving to 915 box and one alum case from 911 that got a 993 and G50 conversion. Both drove well and look good. $750. each.

996 Silver Calipers, some chips on front from bad packaging in shipment to me but could be touched up or repowdercoated. $350.

Tri-Mil FAT exhaust with stinger for Type IV new but shelf rusty $100.

Dunebuggy Short Ball Joint chassis with rear suspension and transmission. Local VW shop only missed by 1.5 inches of having it the same length on both sides. Good left turning chassis.
With Texas salvage title and new pans. $100. no shipping, pick up only!

More parts to come.

If you are in Texas, I might deliver. All parts located in Austin, Texas. I will ship out of state by putting engine or trans on pallet. Buyer pays for palletizing, boxing and freight.

Please do us a favor and be serious and ready to buy before we spend twenty emails to find out you want to buy the stuff - Some Day...

Thanks for looking,

Randy

SuperRSi
February 27th 2004, 13:01
Well the 993 engine deal fell through, but I need to sell off parts to recover from another engine purchase deal. Make me some serious offers.

Thanks,

Randy

SuperRSi
February 28th 2004, 18:10
Trying to buy Alex's engine. Need money fast - Make offers. Call Now

Thanks,

Randy