PDA

View Full Version : FS: Germanlook '72 Type 3 Fastback

Shad Laws
January 27th 2004, 00:35
Hello-

My silver 1972 Germanlook Fastback is for sale. There's way too much to list here... see my website here for more information:

http://www.stanford.edu/~shadlaws/fastback.html

Please feel free to e-mail or call me at 847-708-7084 with any questions.

I'm asking $4000 OBO, but all reasonable offers are considered. The car is in Sacramento, CA.

Thanks!

Take care,
Shad

vujade
January 27th 2004, 09:16
Man, that sux that you have to sell your fasty! :confused:

Are you planning on building a replacement anytime soon?

Shad Laws
January 28th 2004, 04:29
Man, that sux that you have to sell your fasty! :confused:
Are you planning on building a replacement anytime soon?

Not anytime soon, unfortunately... the funds of both time and money of a PhD student don't make hobbies like this very easy :-(. Once I get my "real" life started up, I'll likely get a new project, but not now.

Thanks!

Take care,
Shad

Shad Laws
January 28th 2004, 04:33
And.... SOLD!

Thanks to those that have responded, but the car is sold... to the previous owner! In a funny twist of fate, we've met again! He sold it to me as an empty shell in 05/01 - the body was good, but there was nothing in it. He likes the changes I've made, and wants it back :-). It's going to a good home.

Thanks!

Take care,
Shad

Wally
January 28th 2004, 10:50
Hi Shad,

Just saw the pics of your Fastback on your site: Damn, thats a nice car you had!

By coincidence I have the same wheels on my 1303! Just the 8" (also ET70)versions in the back (the 8" came only if you opted for a set of 'winter wheels with M+S tires when you bought a 993...)
:-)

Best of luck with your study.
Don't be a stranger now!

Take care,
Walter

Supa Ninja
January 28th 2004, 20:19
Shad good luck with your Phd and hopefully you'll still be showing up now and then to pass on some of your knowledge.

Nick

zen
January 28th 2004, 22:12
yea, good luck Shad. was hoping to meet you at Dyno Day in March. i know Charles is coming. i think he and i are the only Type IV's. well except for that jake guy and he doesn't count. :p ;)