PDA

View Full Version : VW Beetle Performance Handbook and Bug Me Video's

LOAF
February 4th 2004, 18:43
Just recently picked up all the videos and the Peformance handbook.. As a newcomer to the VW world these are priceless items to have as reference.. Specially, If your like me and enjoy doing your own work..

The videos.. ( I have only viewed 3 of them so far, and IMHO seem quite good.. Nothing fancy, but if your like me and learn better from seeing than reading, you will enjoy.)

The VW Per HB just came in today, and it also seems to have a nice articles: specially on 901 tranny conversion as well as a bunch of other articles..

Figured I put the word out.. since I am so far happy with these products, and my library is expanding..

ALex

boygenius
February 4th 2004, 20:13
I read my VW Performance Handbook cover to cover the first day I got it. Lots of good information. :agree:

Sandeep
February 4th 2004, 22:06
I second the VW performance Handbook. Its great reading. :) Haven't had a chance to see the videos but hear they are pretty good.

Sandeep

Supa Ninja
February 5th 2004, 03:58
I remember when all we had was How To Hot Rod your VW Engine, The Idiots Manual, and a Haynes manual. I'm going to have to read the Perfomance Handbook

vujade
February 5th 2004, 09:09
Ive been wanting to get a copy of that book :rolleyes:

anyone know where to get one?

LOAF
February 5th 2004, 10:06
Got mine at Amazon.com

Alex

QUOTE=vujade]Ive been wanting to get a copy of that book :rolleyes:

anyone know where to get one?[/QUOTE]

vujade
February 5th 2004, 10:07

boygenius
February 5th 2004, 20:46
I remember when all we had was How To Hot Rod your VW Engine,

I've got that one also. :)

Eurolook71
February 6th 2004, 00:48
The Interchange Manual is pretty cool too. Its also by Keith Seume.

boygenius
February 6th 2004, 00:54
The Interchange Manual is pretty cool too. Its also by Keith Seume.

Is it worth the money. Should I pick one up before I build my engine. :)