PDA

View Full Version : aluminium panels?

kenfyoozed
February 10th 2004, 18:40
i thought i found someone who had aluminium door panels and dash covers, but i cant seem to find it now. does anyone have an idea who sells these, or who could fabricate some for me. if i remember correctly, the door panels had a rolled edge. so any ideas?

thanks

neil

CPRcubed
February 11th 2004, 16:10
Try Chirco, for one. Here's a doorpanel link: http://www.chirco.com/cgi-bin/chirco.storefront/402a8be2026467fa273f407720150697/Catalog/1279

They also have a dash panel as well. Hope that helps. Cheers!

boygenius
February 11th 2004, 20:01
I think BUGPACK sells them also. :)

zen
February 12th 2004, 00:24
i have a set like the Chirco sitting in the basement. they have holes where they were drilled to the door though. let me know if you are interested and i can take some pics. not looking to get much of anything for them and we can hook up at dyno day or something to save shipping. not like we are that far away.

kenfyoozed
February 12th 2004, 08:50
zen, let me know how much you want and we will work out a deal. im still going to try to make it to dyno day. we just found out my wifes pregnant with our first child, so see might not make it , and my brother just decided to move his wedding up to march 13. that next weekend, and he lives in baton rouge. so ill have to see if i can make it to dyno day. but i sure am going to try.

neil

zen
February 12th 2004, 09:16
CONGRATS!!!!

that's very cool. hopefully you can make it, but understood if you can't.

i will take some pics in the next day or two so you can see them. i know they need some cleaning up.

boygenius
February 12th 2004, 19:56
we just found out my wifes pregnant with our first child

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thats awesome . :)