PDA

View Full Version : Im taking the Supa AutoXing

vujade
March 4th 2004, 09:59
I went to our local VW club meeting here in Daytona last nite and there was a gentleman there from the central florida SCCA. He gave out some brochures with alot info on local racing. I got a chance to talk with him for about a half hour.

He invited me to come out to their next Solo 2 event on March 20th in Deland, FL (only 20 minutes from my house). It was an offer I couldnt refuse. :D

Its all going to be down hill from here im sure ;)

jhelgesen
March 4th 2004, 10:15
Yep, we're getting sucked in. My autocross school got postponed due to snow and ice, but my drivers ed class in May is still on.

Check out www.ogracing.com for a helmet. Good prices.

Sandeep
March 4th 2004, 10:46
Hope you have a video camera handy ! :agree:

Would love to see some AXing videos :clap:

Good luck out there.

Sandeep

zen
March 4th 2004, 17:57
Its all going to be down hill from here im sure ;)

you have a stock engine in it. it's going to have to be. :D joking...couldn't resist.

i hope to do some myself. one of the various reasons i want to go to EuroFest at the BMW plant too. they do some there. hope to also hook up with local SCCA. they do it down at Turner Park.

i know i am signing up for driver's ed for October. planning on caravaning down with jake and hooking up with his instructor too.

boygenius
March 4th 2004, 21:34
The clock is ticking......

Eight months to get the car done and then it's auto-crossing time. :)

Then I will start to collect my trophies... :laugh:

vujade
March 5th 2004, 08:11
it wont always have a stock engine Zen :D

NO_H2O
March 5th 2004, 08:36
you have a stock engine in it. it's going to have to be. :D joking...couldn't resist.

i hope to do some myself. one of the various reasons i want to go to EuroFest at the BMW plant too. they do some there. hope to also hook up with local SCCA. they do it down at Turner Park.

i know i am signing up for driver's ed for October. planning on caravaning down with jake and hooking up with his instructor too.

It's not always the HP, it's how much speed you can keep thru the turn. :laugh: