PDA

View Full Version : downloads

zen
September 19th 2002, 16:23
how about a downloads section for things like (either by the webmasters or user submitted):

-pics that you want to make publically available
-desktop wallpaper
-desktop themes
-pocket PC themes
-sound files
-etc

here is a start for everyone. i just started playing with Pocket PC themes as i got one of the new T-Mobile Pocket PC Phone Editions. here is a theme with a pic i got off of thesamba.com (so i assume no copyright concerns). it is a crew cab with a girl on a salt flat. not exactly german look, but i haven't found the right pic for that yet.

email me if you want the theme. zenhardy@hotmail.com

zen
September 20th 2002, 15:58
i have created another with a yellow/black GL 356 coupe. still looking for copies of the right GL Bug. there are plenty on this site, but not that can be downloaded (hint, hint). here is the background image used for this theme (the rest of the theme is color changes to menus and some images for menus):

zen
September 20th 2002, 16:01
oh and here is the background image for the first theme mentioned...

the dark areas at the top are so you can see the O/S text for the start page.

zen
September 20th 2002, 16:13
ok, the brain has begun cycling. :doh:

here is the tsk file for the crew cab. just put it in your "my docs" on you pocket PC and select it as your "today" theme...

zen
September 20th 2002, 16:14
and the 356 theme...

zen
October 3rd 2002, 13:57
here is the preview of the "today" back ground. i think i go this pic off of samba. black heb with cup wheels...

zen
October 3rd 2002, 13:57
and here is the tsk file for the pocket pc...

Sandeep
October 3rd 2002, 14:20
I will upload these files to the 'Links' sectoin of the main site. I will make a screen saver section this weekend so if anyone has a screen saver you want uploaded, please email to me at ssyan@digitalminds.ca

Sandeep