PDA

View Full Version : nickle back 2 for 1 (very funny)

volksdragon
April 8th 2004, 01:07
found this at one of the local vw forum i go to.
seems nickleback have a hard time writing new songs. :laugh:

http://forums.generationdub.com/viewtopic.php?t=8626

thomas_niji
April 8th 2004, 01:41
that's the same EVERYWHERE in the world probably
when i was in Hong Kong, karaoke-ing, my friend and i would call up one song, and then sing another song in the music........

and they goes together so well that we put on ear plugs and then sing the song blindly, and it still would sound right!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Panelfantastic
April 8th 2004, 10:49
I think the front man (Chad Kroeger?) writes for a lot of bands. They are not my favorite nor are they groundbreaking but I do like some of the music. If I was gonna bash on some bands, there's PLENTY of noise out there to point at...
One of the top acts right now, Kid Rock, would somebody please explain that to me?? How could anybody's voice sound worse than the Puddle of Mudd front man and still have a top selling album? I admit I can barely play a radio, have zero musical ability, hell I might even be tone deaf, but this guy's songs are awful. That remake he did of a BadCo classic...OMG...that, that was just plain bad (no pun intended). Please, somebody tell me I'm missing something. Is he number one just because he looks like he does... king of the trailer park, I think he calls it?

Rob
April 8th 2004, 13:40
You worried about his singing ?
What I am wondering about is how the hell a guy like that can hook up with Pamela Anderson ???? ;) ;)

Rob.

Panelfantastic
April 8th 2004, 17:25
...thats easy, $. Plain and simple.

Rob
April 8th 2004, 19:01
true, true.....

Well, in that case I'll just have to rely on my good looks.... :o :D

Rob.