PDA

View Full Version : Kafer Cup brace group buy #2 ? ? ?

boygenius
April 21st 2004, 20:23
There has been some interest in another kafer cup brace group buy. Lets see if there is enough interest to do it again. :) I'll contact the shop and see if they are interested. :)

Poor Realist
April 21st 2004, 23:19
PM the ball park and I'll most likely be in.

Poor Realist
April 22nd 2004, 17:18
Sure, I'm in. Let's hope for a good exchange rate!

randyj
April 22nd 2004, 22:06
What was the cost of the last group buy?

Randy :confused:

super vw
April 25th 2004, 00:39
some one said it was around $200 USD shipped. Some one want to clarify?
I am also sure it depends largly on how many would be purchased.

I am interested, but not sure if i would do a group buy with this item. If i figure out what i need to make my own i would like to do that first. Some one gave me dimentions before but i lost that information, but i am not to worried about dementions as much as what materials to use and how to make the little bit that ataches to the shock tower that the bars go to.
I am sure one could make one them selves cheaper than buying on, including buying one on a group buy.

SO MAYBE, we could get some help on doing an article on there construction. they seam fairly simple in design.

boygenius
April 25th 2004, 00:53
Yeah but the aluminum beams are sooo light. :D

Whole thing weighs less than 5 lbs. :D

super vw
April 25th 2004, 00:56
What are you talking about, who said it wouldent be made from aluminum? :rolleyes:

If i make out i would basicly make a replica of the ones they sell

boygenius
April 25th 2004, 01:03
What are you talking about, who said it wouldent be made from aluminum? :rolleyes:

If i make out i would basicly make a replica of the ones they sell

My bad... Were are you going to get the aluminum bar to make the brace from...

super vw
April 25th 2004, 01:05
Not sure yet, i have not looked into it really.

Poor Realist
April 25th 2004, 22:39
If you figure it out, let me know. We can go into business!! I'm still in on the GB unless we figure out how to make our own for cheap. :cool:

super vw
April 25th 2004, 22:44
U to the N to the I, T, Y.... we should get some more people together and talk about this some more. there are a few people who have made there own on this board. So im sure we could put some hands together and help each other out..Eh?

Jonathan