PDA

View Full Version : Questions about paulgreys ride

paulgrey
May 15th 2004, 19:06
Click here (http://www.germanlook.com/Html/MembersRides/ViewVehicle.php?RideID=144) for more information on this ride.

Wild Willy
May 15th 2004, 23:54
Hi Paul,

I love the car. Well done.

Racelook
May 16th 2004, 14:39
Verry nice ride!!! :D

paulgrey
June 22nd 2004, 06:45
Hey guys,

I have added a new pic to my "members ride" gallery. The photo was taken while we were cruzing recently. Some of you may know that I have been having steering issues since putting on the new wheels... it turned out that the one of the steering arms had not been tightened at the steering box properly. This photo was taken that same day that we figured it out so I was thrashing the pants off it... It is unbelievable it is like driving a go-kart on steriods. :)

P.S. I have appreciated all the help that you have all offered.

HUAman
August 27th 2004, 22:38
AWESOME!!

Think I have seen your car before up round the raglan area if so is that your red and white splitty to? Bloody nice work man.

paulgrey
September 29th 2004, 02:19
Yeah, I spend a bit of time out at Rags surfing... also my mate Dan who has the red and white splitty lives in Hamilton so we cruze around a bit in that.

Diego74
November 10th 2004, 19:26
hey i just wanted to know whats the bolt pattern you have on those DTMs those are some nice looking wheels

paulgrey
November 11th 2004, 05:14
Hi Diego74,

The stud pattern is 4X 114. It is the standard Nissan 4 stud pattern.

When I bought the car it had a set of 15" Nissan wheels on it, and it had, had the stud patern changed.

I looked at doing Porchse wheels etc, but I thought I would see what was avalible... I am glad I did, I guess it is the only beetle in the world running these rims, there is something cool about that.

If you are looking to go with aftermarket rims, go down to your local wheel shop and see if you can roll a few rims out beside your car, stand back and enjoy... it is amazing how much the different styles change the mood of your ride.