PDA

View Full Version : My first question here :)

CompuDJ
May 21st 2004, 10:30
just asking if it's easy installing another dash in a 1303 SB without any modifications ???
and wat looks good in it ??
:confused:

samcat
May 21st 2004, 12:18
Good question :)

I dont know the answer... I am hacking apart my spare 1303 (super beetle) dashboard and reshaping it quite drastically soon.... Will have room for all my gauges, will look *almost* stock and will just bolt up.

I will be taking pictures along the way and creating a tech article for this site.

CYa,
Sam C

NO_H2O
May 21st 2004, 13:24
I think someone makes a 911 style dash for a 1303 that might be one of the more direct replacements but I can't remember who at the moment. maybe someone will help us out here.

super vw
May 21st 2004, 14:33
Kerscher tuning makes a 911 "look" dash out of fiberglass. and so does some other place but not sure who?
Innovations in fiberglass (now called glass action) has a dash ot of fiberglass but looks way diferent than stock. kinda square, check it out on there site.

Or you can take the route of going all custom and doing it yourself.

not sure what dashes from other cars would look like or even how one would modfy it to look good , as the beetle has a small dash so one would have to hack up somthing to even fit.

CompuDJ
May 22nd 2004, 14:01
Kerscher tuning makes a 911 "look" dash out of fiberglass. and so does some other place but not sure who?
Innovations in fiberglass (now called glass action) has a dash ot of fiberglass but looks way diferent than stock. kinda square, check it out on there site.

Or you can take the route of going all custom and doing it yourself.

not sure what dashes from other cars would look like or even how one would modfy it to look good , as the beetle has a small dash so one would have to hack up somthing to even fit.

thanx but whats their website ???

super vw
May 22nd 2004, 17:38
www.kerscher-tuning.de

www.vwinnovations.com

Sorry, should have included those aswell ;)
Jonathan